So it wasn't supposed to go down like this but I don't have enough energy to care...I canceled my auto-renewal on the website yesterday and it was supposed to run until July. But its down so I guess they wanted more money or something. I dunno. But I still make ties, just no longer going to have an online presence. We're slowly going to faze out the business with number 2 coming in September. Just don't really want to. I might pick it up again after but we'll cross that bridge when we get there (as my brother brian always says).
But if you have a sweet little Baby Windsor Link on your blog you probably want to take it down. and I'll be deleting that portion on my facebook too. Just FYI.
I feel strangely free....
Oh and if you need/want/desire a tie in the future, just email me. Or comment on something since it emails me those anyway. I'll send you pics of fabrics or whatever. Or I can show you how to make a tie because secretly, if you know how to sew, its super easy. shhh. don't tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Even though I love to sew and could probably make one, I still would want to buy one from you! You have a great eye for picking out fabrics.
If your willing to share I want to know!
glad your taking a break, if that's what you want. You'll know if it's right for you to start again.
Post a Comment