Sunday, December 5, 2010

The tree is up

Even if I had very little to do with it (I was baking candy cane cookies at the time) our tree is up! There are some perks in living with the folks. Dishes--I don't have to do 'em very often, and the Christmas tree gets set up and decorated while you watch. Its very, very sweet!

Uh, he did this all by himself. It's his "thinking pose". Contemplating all the gifts he's going to get, I'm sure.


This is what he does now: "Cheeeese!"
In case you couldn't tell, its my mom's Snowman Tree. She has three different themed trees. This one had fewer breakable ornaments so we went with it.

5 comments:

Colette said...

I want a snowman tree!

Love the CHEEEESE!

Rachel said...

I love his cheese face!! haha, so cute!!!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Destry LOOKS so much like KOLT! That LAST photo is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute:D Yay for PERKS! HAHA I love linving by my folks.. Its WONDERFUL!

Lacey said...

I love his thinking face! He really is pondering something, I think you are right about the presents! I can't believe he is 20 months!

Kolt Davies said...

umm babe we need to get the picture of me at about this age i think it was the one that i have the blocks in front of me and put it up next to this one.