Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've considered myself lucky these past 19 months...

but then it happened. Des bit me. hard. Right on my shoulder (of all places?!) and I cried a little but not too much since I was out with my visiting teaching ladies.

makes me think about a funny youtube video called "Charlie Bit My Finger".

Anyway, now I have some sweet teeth marks. Kolt bit his dad on the bum when he was des' age. Maybe it's just genetics. or teething. or both.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Looks like it runs in the Davies family. I hope it's a quick phase. I'm sure it will all be over with soon.

Rachel said...

Ethan never was a biter, but, as you probably remember, Madeline is! She's done my shoulder too! OUCH! Though, I don't think she's bitten anything since Ethan's back . . .

Carrie said...

I don't even want to know how Kolt got his dad's bum.... :)

Roman goes for collar bones like a dog goes for the jugular. It's scary.

I'm sorry for your shoulder though! Des has a lot more teeth than Roman! And good job for doing your vt before the last day. You are such a good person.

laura d said...

it was the ladies who come teach me...so i'm not thaaaat cool. And i'm pretty sure it was through pants when Kolt bit his dad. Just did it hard enough to get a bit ol' smack so he'd let go. hehehe

I am proud to say i didn't smack Des. I did sorta yelp though....

laura d said...

big*