My little brother went to the MTC on Wednesday. I miss him already. We had a ton of fun hanging out this past month. We had a little going-away party for him for FHE the Monday before he left.

We did a quiz-game on the country he's going to: PARAGUAY!! I drew a map and made some flags and it was pretty fun. We also tried some food that supposedly they eat in Paraguay...I asked him to send back recipes of stuff he actually eats when he gets there. I'd like REAL recipes, not Americanized weirdo ones.
The it was off to the MTC and we all tagged along. It was pretty cool how they do the "drop off" these days. Pull up to your curbside station, pop the trunk, helpful missionary hosts grab your luggage and a quick hug and a thumbs up from Mike and he was off. My favorite part was all the host missionaries wave and smile at you as you drive off. They were all so cute and happy to be where they were. Mike is going to be an awesome missionary.


1 comment:
That's so great! sounds like a fun FHE! I'm sure Mike will do a great job!
Post a Comment