I'll begin by saying this: Des is no stranger to tomatoes. He's had a few slices now and again but lately he's been trying the bits I put on his plate and spitting them back out. Today. Today at lunch he did just that. Tried the tom's and spat them right out. Fast forward six hours.
And that was his THIRD whole tomato. Right after he finished it he started to do the "cough...cough...uh oh" like he was going to spew. You wanna know the trick? It works for any kid out there. My sister's boys wouldn't touch carrots. Then they came to the farm. And picked some. And washed them. And then ate them. Des skipped the washing part and dove right in with the first tomato. He just plucked it up from the basket of produce I was harvesting and started chomping like there was no tomorrow.
(His dad is going to disown him)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
firstly, it's true! mine will eat tomatoes in ranch if they have picked them... other than that tomatoes are met with a "nasty!"
secondly, I laughed out loud at the disowning comment. hahahaha
That's hilarious! Cute pictures. Fresh produce is soooooooo much better, you can't blame them. :)
:) Pretty sure Matt feels the same way as your hubby. He won't even kiss me after I eat tomatoes. Des is my hero, however.
Post a Comment