Remember me? The person who was supposed to go find their camera cable like two weeks ago? Yeaaah. Found it last night. And I could go ahead and say that it wasn't where I thought it was and it took days of searching through hastily packed boxes only to end up having to go buy a new one...but that would be a lie. It was right where I thought it was. And it took about 23.4 seconds to go downstairs and open the drawer it was placed so nicely in. Sorry. We had other things to do.
Like this:
Des driving the tractor with dad
and driving the lawn mower
and the firetruck (and pretty much anything he can with wheels)
driving so much he tired himself out by lunch.
4 comments:
ha ha thats a cute pic of him sleeping during lunch
Oh, this is great! And I'm so glad we've seen you guys more lately!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! These PICTURES are SUPER CUTE! Love them ALL! I cant Wait to see you guys SOON!
Post a Comment