Know what it is? Japanese masking tape! It's what I'm going to use for my packaging this next year for Baby Windsor. Straight from JAPAN! I'm in love. Too bad when I got it the edges of the envelope weren't sealed so...I'm actually missing a roll. Hopefully it shows up in a separate envelope.
I have a ton of new fabrics for ties too and I'm going to re-vamp the website too so stay tuned! I'll let you know when I get my stuff together and we'll do a big "re-opening"! (do I smell sweet deals?) I actually don't know, but its a good idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Very cool! Can't wait to see all the new stuff. I might have to get something for Ethan!
Ahhhh! I'll have to order something just so I can see the tape. :)
I can't believe I didn't think of this when you asked for fabric stores, but there is one in salem, called Gracie Lou's.
Post a Comment