But I just had a break-through. Take your ordinary vanilla yogurt. Add a spoon full of caramel topping. WALAH! Amazing!! Not exactly a healthy sort-of-deal but I guess the yogurt part is good for you. We all need a little acedophilus in our diet, right? Right. And caramel.
the end.
p.s. I think we rented our place!! We'll see if they come back with their application but as of last night they were on board. Even when we told them our washing machine had died just a day before. We'll keep you posted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh yummy! I just put chocolate in Madeline's vanilla yogurt last night! funny . . .
Can't wait to hear about your place. Hope it really gets rented!
Haven't found the shoes yet, I'll keep looking . . .
Mmm... you know what else is REALLY good in yogurt and even better for you??? Soy nuts! Yep. You heard me. You can buy them in a big bin for a couple bucks at costco and it adds a nice crunch. Plus every ounce of soy nuts has some crazy amount of protein like 13 grams. :) Try it today!! P.S. I should be their sales person once I get my facts straight.
Post a Comment