Thursday, May 6, 2010

Whats going on 'round here

We've been busy, busy, busy over here at our house. Baby Windsor got another big order, our floors are in place but the house is still in shambles, and we had a funeral Tuesday and have a wedding Saturday, plus I have my other job, and oh yeah--there's Des. The happiest, busiest 13-month old I know.  He's currently flying my car keys in his wooden helicopter. Sure hope they fly back someplace I can find them!

With our crazy schedule there's not much time to sit down and put the fifteen videos I've taken "to blog about" or download the camera-full of photos that would be "too cute to not post"...sorry. They are still too cute...just not posted. So I scrounged up some photos already on the computer that were handy-dandy. Enjoy!
des with my dad

please send me this rug ASAP.
that's all you get. Two pics. :D 

the end.

No comments: