Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Spell it Naturally


Lately I've been helping my mother-in-law with her new business. (it runs in the family, I guess!) We've hit several craft fairs and sell my ties and her photography. It's called Spell It Naturally and you pretty much do just that. Jessi, her daughter (my sister-in-law) took a bunch of black and white pictures of stuff that makes letters and you spell out whatever you want. Cool, huh? Most people like to do their last name but some choose to do HOME or LOVE or whatever else they can think up that's shorter than 8 letters.

I've been putting together her website www.SpellitNaturally.com . Its still under construction but you could check it out. It makes fun Christmas presents and wedding presents. And her information is posted so yeah.

3 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

love it:):)

Anonymous said...

What a clever idea.

andrew and brittani said...

I think this is way cool. I love it!! I have a friend who would love love love it also so I'm gonna send her this link.