Wednesday, November 4, 2009
I love my mommy!!
Today is my mother's birthday. She's spending the day driving back from New Mexico. I think it will be a birthday she'll actually enjoy! What? With no dishes to do, nothing making her clean/cook, she can just sit and sleep if she wants to...sounds very relaxing.
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM! You are awesome and I love you forever and ever!
And if you look at this photo, it looks like Kolt's the one in the dress. hahaha!! I was looking for a more fitting one of my mother, but this one made me laugh out loud. Des looked at me like I was crazy. Besides, I love my mom in heels. So cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Okay, that picture made me laugh too! Awesome! Those are cute heels too.
I enjoyed this photo:) funny funny pictures you guys have from your wedding..with KOLTs face in a dress adn Krystal peeking out.. haha I LOVE THEM! I can;t wait to see you guy VERY SOON!!
At first I was like, wait, why would she think Mom looked like Kolt? I was so confused. But THEN I clicked on the photo and I laughed out loud. ha!
And happy late bday to mom again!
Post a Comment