Friday, January 9, 2009

Thar' She Bloooowwwwss!

me at 5 months, beginning of November

Mid November....

end of November...almost 6 months

mid december...6 months

me now, with crazy hair and everything.
Wah-bam! I have a tummy! Where did that come from?

So for lack of anything else to blog about, I though I'd do a re-cap on the growth of the belly. It only took three months for me to finally look prego. Today marks 7 months, officially I'm in my third trimester. And even though I don't look like I'm three months away from delivering, I think this next month will completely change that. I kind of blew up over Christmas Break, the ladies at work were all astounded at my belly when I came back. :) And Baby D is getting heavier every day. I can feel his weight now when I go from laying down to standing. As far as I can tell, my pregnancy has been pretty mild (except for the puky-bout at the beginning). My doctor keeps telling me to count my blessings, and I do, because my friend at work has had a much harder pregnancy than I have. She's always sick, or hurting, or looking like she hasn't slept in a week...poor thing. So yeah. check back in a month or two and then I'll tell you how I really feel!!

7 comments:

Carrie said...

Umm so did I totally copy your background or did you totally copy mine? hahahaha If it was me, I swear it was subconscious. I think it's pretty funny that we have the same background!

Stephanie said...

Yay! You are a cute prego! :)

laura d said...

I had my background a WEEK before you did!! But I don't mind. It's like having matching outfits...

Carrie said...

hahaha I didn't even notice! How sad. I'm sorry for copying but I like it too much so I'm not changing it! :) twinners 4 life yo.

Carrie said...

Oh ps. I swear your tummy is twice as big as it was when I was there. That's pretty weird. But cute. And your hair looks awesome in that last one sis.

laura d said...

yeah I fluffed it up before taking the picture but I didn't actually look at it...and then I was sick of taking pics of myself so i called it good.

Korry+Taffee+Jaci+Milo said...

Laura you look sooooooooooo cute!! i love the baby bump!! I cannnot wait to meet BABY D ... kEEP US UPDATES:) p.s........... come visit JACI!! haha