So I was feeling pretty poopy today and Kolt took pity on me and let me go buy enough fabric to make one set of curtains for the nursery. It took forever just buying the fabric because the store was having a super clearance on all fabric except for the kind I bought. O well. Its totally worth it. There were some pretty hideous projects in the works from what I saw other people buying....I still have to buy the rods to hold the curtains up, as you can see they're clothes-pinned currently.
I also thought I'd throw in my beautiful quilt that is completed thanks to my awesome mom!! She bound the edges for me and they are b-eautiful!!
Saturday, January 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I'm glad you found a project! Hooray! They look great and I can totally picture it with the dark wood crib... It's going to look so nice.
hi laura, your quilt is super cool. i also like your nice green wall!
Post a Comment