
Saturday was Kobe's first birthday!! We bought him a new doggie toy and some chewies because he's been chewing on anything he can find thats different... i.e. my glasses, pens, and pretty much anything he can reach on the coffee table. It's like having a dang two year old. Kolt always says it's good practice, but that's until Kobe finds something of his to chew on....then Kobe is the dumb dog. Anyway, Kobe was really excited to get his new red dog--I put them both down side by side and he ran over, smelled the new one, smelled the old one, and paused....and grabbed the new one and ran off! :) hehehe I guess he likes it.



1 comment:
Happy birthday! :) haha You are lucky your husband will let you get a dog... I don't think we will EVER have a dog or any pet besides a fish - haha
Post a Comment