Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Because I love ya

and I'd like to fill up my week...

Family and friends: I'm waiting on a lady (who I guess works at Sony Pictureworks) who's really busy and keeps forgetting to send me the photos to finish her house portraits.  Are there people out there who'd like a deal on a house portrait? The catch: you gotta get me pics quick, like today.  I'll do a deal : $50 a house. bam.  lol

Perhaps no one wants one, and that's ok too. but I figured I'd put it out there.

What I need as far as pictures: clear enough photos of the desired domicile. An iPhone takes really good pictures. I need one straight on and then any to show details or whatever i need to see. that's it.
I'll send you an invoice via paypal and bing.bang.done.

So get crackin'. (or clickin') and let me know in the comments. 

post edit: oh and there's probably only 4 or so spots so first come, first served.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so gonna try and send a picture. I could take one today, but I kinda wanted one where the leaves were on the trees . . . I'm looking . . . save me a spot! :)