but then for some reason my program that i made the announcements on went crazy and made the photo not cute. And then I remembered I'm really tired. sooooo yeah. Prob not going to get around to it. (besides the hubs "redid" the computer and didn't stick that program back on)
So here ya go:
Gray Eastin Davies
Born Sept. 8, 2011
6 Lbs. 15 oz.
19" long
Man, that was way easier.
6 comments:
I LOVE these photos. Gray is so PERFECT! I love him already:D Give KOLT a high five from me {his photos are AMAZING!}
A perfect announcement!!! I love these pictures too, so beautiful!
Yes! I support. Gorgeous photos and babycakes. I'm going to come snuggle him in twooooo daaaaaays!!
I love it!! I love his name, I love that he shares a birthday with my little girl, I love his hair, and I love his tiny size!! Lucy was the same length but a pound a half more. So sweet! I can't wait to see more as he grows up.
SO cute! Man you guys make cute babies ;) Hope you're doing well and getting more sleep!
He looks so perfect, Laura! Hope you are all sleeping more--I always envied moms for whom that seemed to come so easily...this too shall pass! :)
Post a Comment