Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Family pictures from our trip

Fam vacation june 2011 (86 of 225)
Posing with the Bison. Word.
Fam vacation june 2011 (73 of 225)
This was Sunset Lake (good thing we got the sign in the pic--totally would've had to google!!)
Fam vacation june 2011 (70 of 225)
Old Faithful!! every hour and a half...sorta.
Fam vacation june 2011 (128 of 225)
Ridin' the bear.
Fam vacation june 2011 (63 of 225)
this was the view out our back window. poor people behind us were freaking out.
Fam vacation june 2011 (40 of 225)
feeding the "Bambi" obsession. Literally.
Fam vacation june 2011 (2 of 225)
We stopped at Hill Air force Base on the way up.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh these pictures are so great! Looks like such a great trip. You guys are so cute!

Carrie said...

awww super cute!

And I totally didn't realize until the last picture that you don't look pregnant at all in these! hahah I totally forgot!

laura d said...

I cleverly disguised my tummy with my two-year old! yeah! totally not on purpose but kinda awesome at the same time.