I keep thinking about this little cutie:
![]() |
| photo by my awesome sis-in-law rachel |
and this:
and I can't wait to meet the next one.
And then I try to take advantage of the one-on-one time I have with my sweet Destry because I know it will be very rare after #2 shows up. But I also know that Des loves to play with other kids and he's going to be an awesome big brother. And then we're back to the "I can't wait."
I guess I should just go to bed. I'm making these in the morning (and we did a small test-run tonight because I couldn't wait for the fried goodness and oh my. yuum!) I'm having a hard time waiting for anything apparently...


2 comments:
Time always seems to go fast and slow at the same time during periods like this, it's strange that way.
I'm excited for this new nephew to show up too!
And yeah, those look so good . . . I wish I was eating a few! :)
I had dreams about the beignets all night long. It was pretty much awesome and torture all rolled into one. And then we ate them for breakfast and they were delicious! Make them the night before and stick them in your fridge (although use a bigger bowl so they have room to double) and roll them out/let them rise in the morning. SO GOOD!
Post a Comment