![]() |
| We started out with Whistle Wok |
![]() |
| Des' first fortune cookie |
![]() |
| Then we were off to Cornbelly's. Des got to ride around in this sweet bin-thingy |
![]() |
| They had a Grain Train. It wasn't too exciting but Des sat still for a while so that was nice... |
![]() |
| Coloring with dad |
![]() |
| Pretty sure this was his favorite part, the Corn Box. 12 inches of corn to play in. It was pretty nuts. |
![]() |
| We tried the kiddie corn maze and Des led the way |
![]() |
| Getting a drink of dad's Powerade. |
![]() |
| Off again! |
![]() |
| nothing but corn as far as the eye could see... |
![]() |
| Farmer Des had some serious fun, we'll definitely go back next year!! |












5 comments:
That does look fun! My kids would go nuts in the box of corn to play in!!
Oh my gooooooooooosh that last picture is so cute!!!!
Destry looks ADORABLE in these PHOTOS.. I LOVE the 1st one SOOO MUCH! We need to see you guys MORE.. Hey! Wanna come down and see our BABY in a MONTH?? That would be a GOOD REASON!
um totally!!! I'll have to push for a greenriver trip for sure!
:) This is so cute!! I love this time of year. I hope you are doing well, I think about you a lot. Love you!
Post a Comment