Thursday, June 17, 2010

Sprinklers are fun! (Kinda....)

I went to load some pictures from my camera for another post and I was pleasantly surprised by several other photos I had forgotten about! Hooray!! 

The other day I had the sprinkler out watering our 9'x10' patch of grass and Des was pretty intrigued. So we stuck him in his swim suit and had some fun. This is what he did:

Just stood there and carefully put his hand in the water.

So then his mean mommy did something unthinkable. 
Deeees. Don't you wanna come get your toy?

Surprise!! He actually didn't mind at all. He didn't even really crack a smile. He was busy figuring out how it worked. That's his new thing. To see something and figure out how its doing what its doing. He gets that from his dad. There are many stories of things being dismantled by a three-year-old Kolt (much to the dismay of his parents.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

These pictures are so cute! I love the middle one, his tummy is adorable! haha. I think we should all play in the sprinklers when your sister is in town!

laura d said...

Oooh lets! We can bring over our kiddie pool and have a swimming party.