Sunday, March 28, 2010

Early Easter pictures

Easter is next week along with a certain someone's birthday party...So I decided it would be alright to take some pics of Des in his Easter outfit a week early. He wore it to church today, anyway, since next week is General Conference. Next week he has a super cool T-shirt to wear to his party so it really was today or nothing.

Des never stays still these days. He's always on the move. So I never really got him to sit still for a single pic. But it was fun and they turned out cute.


you can see his two teeth in this one!

I love the tongue sticking on in this one...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

He is just as cute as ever! What very fun pictures. Can't wait for the party, we will be there!

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

We are planning on coming to the PARTY!!! I txt your HUBBY lastnight:) Destrys sure does look good in BLUE! Great PICTURES!!

laura d said...

Hooray for party-comers!! :D Kolt decided we need to have an egg hunt (because I'm sure no one thought to do one in the morning....) But I think I'll take a trip to the dollar store and get non-candy for some/most/all of the eggs we hide. That way we won't kill our children with sugar overload.