Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I want for Christmas...

is my DANG COMPUTER FIXED!! (since I already got my christmas present!) The hubby started to "fix" our computer after it stopped allowing the internet to work and its still in shambles. How am I posting this, you might ask? He brought home his work computer so he could game. Nice. And I thought at least through this whole thing we could lose the internet gaming.

Oh and happy birthday to us. Yes, the hubs and I share the same exact birthday. I celebrated already by making him get out of bed to give the baby his pacifier at three thirty this morning. :D

7 comments:

Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Korry.Taffee.Jaci.Milo said...

Happy BIRTHDAY to YOU & KOLT!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

andrew and brittani said...

So annoying to not have a computer--- hope you get it fixed for Christmas!! Happy Birthday to both of you.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Laura!! I miss you... I keep meaning to call you... one of these days I'm going to :)

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday you two!!!

xoxo

Black Family said...

happy birthday girlie I need you to help me make my house cute so when you get a chance call me I would like to make some curtains and stuff for kennedie. We love you guys have a happy birthday and sorry about the gaming CLint just got a ps3 from work and Im still against it-hopefully he sticks to the rules I set he he

laura d said...

thanks everybody!! :D