Saturday, May 16, 2009
Crazy how things work
Can I just say that it never ceases to amaze me how problems and situations in your life turn out when you rely on the Lord? Even the worst possible things can have a purpose and lead to possibly the best things. You'd think we would remember this every time things go to pot but we don't. But right now I'm extremely grateful for the blessings we have and the answers to prayers from years past. I love you family and I'm so glad we have each other.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So SO true... I think it's hard sometimes to have faith that everything will work out in the end when you are going through a difficult time... but you can look back on them and realized that He never left you alone. I think with time we can develop more faith in Him, through trials - I guess that's what they are for! Thanks for the reminder - I love you! :)
Post a Comment