Today was the most active I've been in a few weeks so I figured I'd let you in on how it went:
Well, after completing a day at work I was walking out to my car and completely wiped out on the grass in the snow! I fell FLAT ON MY BACK and just laid there for second laughing at myself. It was all in slow motion too, I remember saying, "Ohhhhhhhhh Nooooooooooooo!" as I fell. Good news, it was in nice fluffy snow on the grass. And I don't think anyone was in the parking lot with me, although they would've got a good laugh!
I went home and got my doggie to go visit grandpa and nanna. Mostly because I had nothing else to do. Well, on the way he accidentally rolled his window down. It wasn't that cold and I figured he'd be happy for a while so I let it go. But I was in the middle of a conversation with Brian on my phone and not paying much attention. In my head I was thinking, "gosh, its kinda loud. I better roll that window up," and I did. Kobe, however, was still hanging out of it so he pretty much screamed and I started busting up on the phone because I just rolled my poor doggie up in the window! I think mostly it scared him and he fell off the seat but he crawled over to my lap and laid there like he about died. It was sad, but mostly funny.
So I visited with my dad when I got to their house. We had cocoa and talked about stuff and it was nice. I told him about my snow angel dive and rolling up the dog in the window and he thought that was pretty funny. I hung out there for a while, talked with my mom when she came home, and headed home myself.
Then I made cookies!! Actually, I baked them because I made them earlier in the month and froze half the batch in ready-to-cook balls. And they turned out awesome! I put some in bags and now i'm headed to visit teach and give them as gifts to my two comp's.
the end.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Haha, wow! You probably did all that while I was still at work! hehe
What an excellent day, sister. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! Apparently I'm going to write in every available space until the day is done. And happy birthday to Kolty-wolty too!
OH MY GOODNESS... Im glad you and Kobe are okay:) I might have laughed a little when I read that you and Kobe and baby D were safe and sound.. what a wild day!! I cannot wait to see you guys.....
Post a Comment