After reading my sis's blog, I felt like I should pay some tribute to this terrible day. We were there, not NYC but just across the river in Jersey. And I will never forget how it affected everyone. I am grateful for a country where this kind of thing only happens (hopefully) once in a lifetime. I was watching a documentary while I ate lunch (a pretty long process for me these days) and it brought it all back. I too, would like to thank our soldiers Ben and Brian for all that they do to keep us safe.
Thursday, September 11, 2008
In Honor of the Day
After reading my sis's blog, I felt like I should pay some tribute to this terrible day. We were there, not NYC but just across the river in Jersey. And I will never forget how it affected everyone. I am grateful for a country where this kind of thing only happens (hopefully) once in a lifetime. I was watching a documentary while I ate lunch (a pretty long process for me these days) and it brought it all back. I too, would like to thank our soldiers Ben and Brian for all that they do to keep us safe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
*mmmm k i meant happen obviously.
Oh my gosh. I totally forgot about Brian. SORRY Bri bri! And he's the one who's actually been over there! Anyway, isn't it crazy that we were actually really close? Sometimes I can't believe that it happened and we were there to see the aftermath and Dad was thisclose to actually watching the whole thing happend. crazy.
Post a Comment