Friday, August 8, 2008

Kobe's New Hair Cut



Kobe went and got himself a hair cut yesterday. The lady at Petsmart said she would love to cut his hair again--apparently Kobe is a sweetie when it comes to the hairdresser ...but I already knew that. Last time, it was his first haircut and he had an absolute blast!! All the new people and new doggies to see. He was in heaven. And I'm happy that I don't have a problem dog.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

hehe, how cute! :)

Korry+Taffee+Jaci+Milo said...

I love these pictures of Kobe:) He is SOOOOOOOOO cute! Milo just had a bday so il post pictures soon:) Im really happy you guys have a blog:)

Sherrie said...

I quit going to the dog hair cutters that gave out report cards. They kept saying maybe I should take my dog to obedience school. 70 lbs of happy puppy were too much for them apparently.